Ayala Land Premier. Ayala Land launched their fourth and final phase of the Ayala North Point-“The Gardens“. Promised to be “the Greenest Address of the North”.
This greenest phase of Ayala North Point would awake your senses with four themed gardens: Aroma, Vista, Terra and Aria. The four Gardens, designed to reintroduce the small wonders of nature.
LOCATION & ACCESS
Situated within North Point, Talisay City, Negros Occidental. North Point is Ayala Land’s fully-integrated and master planned mixed-use development with full-line of residential villages, commercial buildings, retail center with specialty shops, landscaped parks and educational facilities.
Approximately 5 minutes away from Bacolod City, Ayala North Point is accessible via Talisay City national highway and via the six-lane spine road inside North Point estate.
GROSS LAND AREA
Ayala North Point has a gross area of about 45 hectares, approximately 5.8 hectares of which is dedicated to The Gardens at Ayala North Point. It will only have 34 prime lots located in lush greenery for Tranche 1.
Ayala North Point offers first class amenities and facilities.
– Exclusive village clubhouse
– Social hall
– Multi-purpose field
– Landscapes parks and playgrounds
– Sadhana Garden
– Four themed gardens in Phase 4 – Aroma, Vista, Terra and Aria
– Swimming pools
– Indoor multi-purpose court that can be converted to house a basketball, volleyball and badminton court
– Tennis courts
– Mini soccer field
– Jogging trails
– Putting green
Village Features and Facilities:
– A gated community with 24-hour security
– Village management program that ensure customer satisfaction, comfort and security by Ayala Property Management Corp. (APMC)
– Underground utilities for power, cable and telephone lines
– Independent water system for 24-hour high pressure
– Extensive landscaping with tree-lined walkways
– six-lane, thirty meter wide spine road