Dahilayan Adventure Park
DAHILAYAN ADVENTURE PARK, BUKIDNON + TRAVEL GUIDE
Another adventure one should try when visiting Cagayan de Oro is the Zipline Adventure.
That was my first time in Dahilayan and we really had a blast. The park used to be the home for Asia’s Longest Zipline and still the longest dual zipline to date. Dahilayan Adventure Park boasts of two 840m Ziplines with a drop of 100 meters. Of course, we tried the zip line. As a warm-up, we tried first the shorter one (320 meters) and in setting position. After this, we decided to take what was used to be the longest zip line in Asia, the 840 meters Zipline.
We were transported via 4WD Safari Cruiser to a launch tower at 4500′ ASL. Zoom through the rainforest canopy at 60-80kph to land at our Carrier-type flight deck using a special arresting gear system.
After the zip line, we just tour around the property and discovered what they have at the place. Dahilayan Adventure Park has a lot to offer to its guests. If you want to build your confidence level or if you are a group and would like to have some team building activities, you may try the Tower of Power Ropes Course, a 12-stage High and Low Wire obstacle course complete with a Multisided Rockwall!
Maybe, the next time I will visit this place, I would want to stay overnight and experience more of what they can offer.
DAHILAYAN ADVENTURE PARK ZIPLINE RATES
- Dropzone 120 Ft. Freefall Ride – Single PHP 500.00, Tandem PHP 750.00
- Flying Lizard Canopy Glider – PHP 250.00
- Skytower Base Jump – PHP 400.00
- Python Roller Zipride-PHP 300.00
- Zipline 840 meters-PHP 500/pax
- Zipline 320 meters + 150 meters-PHP 250/pax
- Ropes course-PHP 200/pax
- Wall climbing-PHP 100/pax Park opens everyday-8am -4 pm When you are at the Dahilayan you may opt to stay at Pinegrove Mountain Resort. Family room-PhP5,000 (good form6 pax)
- Standard Room-Php 2,800( good for 2-3pax with free breakfast for 2 pax only)
- De Luxe Room-Php3,200 ( good for 2-3, free breakfast for 2 pax only)
- Suite Room-3,500( good for 3 pax with breakfast for 2 pax only)
Pinegrove reservation: 0922-880-1319
BOOK YOUR ROOM IN DAHILAYAN ADVENTURE PARK
Book your room in advance if you wish to stay in Dahilayan. Simply click the link below and it will bring you to the booking site.
BUKIDNON TRAVEL GUIDE
Dahilayan is part of Bukidnon, so I created a Travel Guide containing relevant pieces of information that will help you design your own adventure. For more click the link below.
HOW TO GET TO DAHILAYAN ADVENTURE PARK
Dahilayan Adventure Park
Brgy. Dahilayan, Manolo Fortich
From Cagayan de Oro, take the Davao -Bukidnon Highway, right on the Jalae Junction. Proceed 25 km to Brgy Dahilayan past Camp Philips and the pineapple fields via Mampayag. My suggestion for those traveling as a group of 3-4 pax, to rent a taxi from Php 1,500 to Php 2,500 depending on the number of hours. With this arrangement, the taxi shall wait for you while you are enjoying your trip. Also, you can stop any time for picture taking. Just don’t forget to feed the driver 🙂
Right beside the Zipline adventure park is Forest Park. At Forest Park you can enjoy the following:
- Buggy rides at 800/pax
- All-terrain vehicles at 500/pax Aztrozorbit at 250/pax
- Aquazorbit at 250/pax Bunge Trampoline at 150/pax
- Treetop adventure at 250/pax Accommodations: family suites (4-6pax)- PHP 5,000
- Standard Room (good for 3)-PHP 2,800 Twin Room-PHP 2,800 Deluxe room ( good for 4)-3,200
- Barkada Room(minimum of 10)- 400/pax
CAGAYAN DE ORO SERIES:
- LIST OF HOTELS IN CAGAYAN DE ORO
- DAHILAYAN PARK ADVENTURE: HOME TO ASIA’S LONGEST DUAL ZIPLINE
- EXTREME ADVENTURE: WHITE WATER RAFTING IN CAGAYAN DE ORO
- GARDENS OF MALASAG, ECO TOURISM VILLAGE