Dumaguete to Siquijor Ferry Schedule + Rates
DUMAGUETE TO SIQUIJOR FERRY SCHEDULE + RATES
Siquijor, known as the Mystical Island, is one famous destination in the Philippines.
One of the most accessible jump-off point to the island is the beautiful Dumaguete City.
To help would-be travelers, we have outlined Dumaguete to Siquijor Ferry Schedules and vice versa. We will be updating the schedules to the best we can. However, any unannounced changes of time and rates are beyond our capacity.
We advised that you will also check the schedules on the contact details provided below.
FERRY SCHEDULES AND RATES FOR DUMAGUETE TO SIQUIJOR TRIP
Montenegro Shipping Lines is plying this route daily with five trips departing from each place daily. From Dumaguete City, the ship has its first trip at 5 AM and 2 PM as the last trip. From Siquijor, the first trip in the morning is at 7:30 while the last trip is set to depart the island at 7:30 in the afternoon.
Please refer to the tables below for the schedule of trips and rates:
Montenegro Lines Dumaguete to Siquijor Rates
Montenegro Lines Dumaguete to Larena Siquijor Rates
Oceanjet is also servicing these destinations with 5 trips coming from each place.
From Siquijor, the first trip departs at 6:00 in the morning, while the last trip departs at 3:50 in the afternoon.
From Dumaguete City, the first trip departs at 7:20 in the morning while the last trip departs at 5:00 in the afternoon.
Oceanjet Dumaguete to Siquijor Ferry Schedule
DUMAGUETE TO SIQUIJOR TOURIST SPOTS
Tourist Spots and Things to Do In Dumaguete and Negros Oriental
Dumaguete City and its neighboring cities/ municipalities have beautiful attractions that will surely delight any traveler. We have listed below some famous attractions which you might be considering checking or visiting. Some of these attractions have reviews/ travel guides prepared on this site. Feel to click some of these attractions.
- Apo Island
- Belfry Tower
- Bell Church
- Bulwang Caves
- Casaroro Falls
- Catherine of Alexandria Church
- Dolphin Watching in Tanon Strait
- Japanese Shrine
- Lake Balanan
- Makawiwili Ridge
- Mt. Kanlaon
- Pulang Bato Falls
- Quezon Park
- Rizal Boulevard
- Silliman University Campus
- Tabalong Mangrove Park & Bird Sanctuary
- Tierra Alta
- Twin Lakes Balinsasayao
- White Sand bar of Manjuyod
Manjuyod Sandbar [ Dumaguete to Siquijor Ferry Schedule + Rates ]
Tourist Spots and Things to Do In Siquijor
Siquijor Island is loaded with tourist spots and historical sites, which will surely make your trip memorable and enjoyable. You may check these attractions if you are planning your itinerary for the island.
- Bacong Beach
- Butterfly Sanctuary
- Cabugsayan Falls
- Cambugahay Falls
- Cangbangag Falls
- Cantabon Cave
- Capilay Spring Park
- Century-Old Balete Tree
- Compass Beach
- Coral Cay
- Guiwanon Spring Park
- Kanheron Ranch
- Kawasan falls & cave
- Kiwi Dive Resort
- Lagaan Falls
- Lazi Church and Convent
- Lugnason Falls
- Maite Marine Sanctuary
- Man-made Forest
- Marelle’s Seashell Museum
- Mount Malabahoc
- Mt. Bandilaan National Park
- Our Lady of the Divine Providence Parish
- Paliton Beach
- Salagdoong Beach
- Sambulawan Underground River
- Siquijor Boulevard
- Siquijor Eastern Garan Garden Resort
- St. Francis Of Assisi Parish
- The Cantabon Cave
- Tubod Marine Sanctuary
Salagdoong Beach [ Dumaguete to Siquijor Ferry Schedule + Rates ]
- LAKE BALANAN, NEGROS ORIENTAL
- NEGROS ORIENTAL TRAVEL GUIDE + ITINERARY, BUDGET
- MABINAY CAVES, NEGROS ORIENTAL
- FOREST CAMP NATURE RESORT | VALENCIA
- BOLINAO PANGASINAN TRAVEL GUIDE + TOURIST SPOTS
- THINGS TO DO IN SIQUIJOR
- HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR FIRST BACKPACKING ADVENTURE
- SETTING YOUR DESTINATION WEDDING IN TROPICAL THAILAND tab)
- THE SWEET SMELL OF CADIZ CITY(Opens in a new browser tab)
- MY FIRST EL NIDO VACATION: A TRAVEL OVERVIEW
- Dumaguete to Siquijor Ferry Schedule + Rates