Houli Flower Farm, Taichung Taiwan
Houli Flower Farm In Taichung Taiwan
Also famously known as Chung-she, the Houli Flower Garden Taichung Taiwan is home for known for its lovely and scenic farm. The Houli Flower farm is like a painting that came into life, making it an ideal place for picture taking with loved ones, family, or even solo. With an affordable price of NT$120, you can gain entry to this lovely garden filled with abundant flowers of several types.
Getting at Houli Flower Farm From Taiwan
Houli Flower Farm is located in the Sanfeng Road, Houli District, Taichung, of Taiwan. Getting there is fairly easy with commuting, but it is highly recommended to see Taichung stress-free with a private car tour. This way, you won’t miss the best tourist spots in Taichung with the help of guides. Part of that itinerary is Houli Flower Garden and other preferences that a tourist can customize.
The 9-hour private tour only costs around NT$ 6,000 and it is worth every penny.
Here are the advantages of a guided and licensed car cour when visiting Taichung :
- The itinerary is planned prior to booking
- Comfortable taxi/car tour
- Have a chance to see the best-recommended sites
- Worry-free tour, they even offer airport and hotel pick up and transfers
Once you’re at the Houli Flower Garden, you will be welcomed with vivid dream-like flower fields. Houli Flower farm has various types of flowers, and I was told that they vary depending on the season. Thus, depending on the month when you visited, you might be indulged with different families of flowers every time you visit.
In our experience, it is also highly suggested to visit on weekdays as the place may be overly crowded during weekends, summer seasons, and holidays. Thus, if you want to fully enjoy the place, make a visit during weekdays or lean seasons.
Houli Flower Farm, Taichung Taiwan
Other than the variety of colorful blooms of flowers in Houli farm, the field is also set amidst fascinating water lineaments, huge photo frames, flower curves, and musical instruments. Houli’s colorful flower fields span for thousands of square meters, and it gives you a surreal feeling.
Several lines of huge sunflowers rest close to a lavender field and in the middle of it is a white grand piano which makes a great focal point for pictures. There’s also a pavilion that lies on a pond filled with water lilies. A quaint windmill looks over this field of tulips, and the life-sized photo frames are perfect for your Instagram shots.
Fees at the Houli Flower Farm
You can enter the farm for free by availing their BBQ Buffet. The rate for the buffet is NTS 350/person (New Taiwan Dollar ). However, you need to be in a group of four to get this rate. If you are fewer than four, you need to pay and extra of NTS 50.
For people who would just want to enter the farm, you can pay NTS 120/person.
Other things to do in Houli
It seems that you’ll never run out of things to do in Houli. After you finished adoring and taking pictures of the flower garden, you can indulge yourself in the talked about barbecue in the restaurant at the site. The barbecue in the flower market garden is said to be one of the best in Taiwan.
You can also include in your itinerary the Lihpao Land water and amusement park. This is especially if you have brought your family on the trip. Enjoy the classic rides such as Big wave, Lazy river, Aumuhu, and Cowabunga.
Another tourist spot in which you and your family can enjoy nature and scenery is Tai’an Luoyusong Mijing. The village is enticing, and the forest park is where you can also take some good pictures when in Houli.
Traveling in places like the Houli Flower Farm in Taichung Taiwan is a great bonding experience for families, couples, and friends. The vivid scenery is can be a once in a lifetime experience and getting there is fairly easy. The memories you have after your first visit will surely entice you to come back next time.
Jojoy, The Traveling Mask of the Happy Trip at Houli Flower Farm, Taichung Taiwan
More Travel Guides
- MAY’S ORGANIC GARDEN AND RESTAURANT
- SHINJUKU GYOEN NATIONAL GARDEN TRAVEL GUIDE | TOKYO, JAPAN
- QUEEN SIRIKIT BOTANIC GARDEN, CHIANG MAI, THAILAND
- KAMPANA CAFE | BACOLOD CITY RESTAURANT AND ATTRACTION
- NONG NOOCH TROPICAL BOTANICAL GARDEN, PATTAYA
- TAIPEI TAIWAN TRAVEL GUIDE
- GUERRERO FARM AND NATURE PARK | TALISAY CITY
- PAK KHLONG TALAT THAILAND FLOWER MARKET
- DUMAGUETE TO SIQUIJOR FERRY SCHEDULE + RATES
- ANGELES PAMPANGA + CLARK Travel Guide | Hotels, Tourist Spots
- BELMONT HOTEL BORACAY | 5 REASONS TO STAY
- SAN AGUSTIN CHURCH | MASS SCHEDULE
- BINONDO CHURCH MASS SCHEDULE
- TUASAN FALLS TRAVEL GUIDE | CAMIGUIN
- MANILA CATHEDRAL MASS SCHEDULE
- MAXIMS HOTEL | RESORTS WORLD MANILA
- STA CRUZ CHURCH | MASS SCHEDULE
- NEGROS OCCIDENTAL FOOD DESTINATIONS FOR EveryJUAN