Campuestohan Highland Resort| Room Rates, Fees
CAMPUESTOHAN HIGHLAND RESORT
I have visited several times Campuestohan Highland Resorts together with our whole family. Obviously, our kids really love the place so early this year we’ve we went back again to the resort and to have a late celebration for my sister’s 50th Birthday. Campuestohan is one of the colorful attractions and famous tourist destinations in Negros Occidental. Situated on the boundaries of two of the most progressive cities in the province – Bacolod City and Talisay City, Campuestohan Highland resort is standing in a 5-hectare property that radiates the splendor of Mt. Makawili.
[ Campuestohan Highland Resort| Room Rates, Fees ]
Campuestohan is standing 800-meter above sea level. I really love to be at the resort because it extends a breathtaking scene of nearly half of the entire province of Negros Occidental and even that of Panay Island. Most of the time, the weather in the resort is downright cool while one can interpret the seemingly merciless heat in the plains below. The climate at Campuestohan is comparable to Tagaytay and Baguio, especially during the dark time or early dawn. During the cool time of the year, early morning or late in the afternoon, one can even go through the fog shrouding the place.
This indian village is so lovely and you would surely love to spend a night here. [ Campuestohan Highland Resort| Room Rates, Fees ]
In our latest visit to the resort, I took the opportunity to take a dip in the swimming pool, walk through the gardens, have fun on the playground with my nephews and nieces. While some of my siblings simply relax and unwind. In time, I will surely go horseback riding should they open it. The place has a 340-meter zip line and zip bike but I guess its too short.
As of this writing, Campuestohan Highland Resort has a kiddie and big pools, cottages, log house, children’s playground which they have imported from China, a huge slipper, uniquely designed onion-shaped and igloo-like camp houses, several dinosaurs, statues of superheroes and giants. One should never miss the chance to take their selfie right beside the Incredible Hulk, Spiderman, Batman, Superman, Thor, wonder woman, the Green Lantern and many more. Or take your groupie with the famous icons in the world like Elvis Presley and Michael Jordan. One will surely be amazed when King Kong would start to growl which can be heard while at the resort.
One of the swimming pools [ Campuestohan Highland Resort| Room Rates, Fees ]
Obviously, they have just completed a pavilion which can house 300 guests, more cottages are being constructed, they are still in the process of building giant chessboard, giant Zodiac signs, and many others. Of course, I am looking forward to a horseback riding area will also be established at the back of the log house.
Main Pavillion and Restaurant.. but better to bring your own food [ Campuestohan Highland Resort| Room Rates, Fees ]
Bonita Huts… [ Campuestohan Highland Resort| Room Rates, Fees ]
CAMPUESTOHAN HIGHLAND RESORT RATES:
- Entrance Fee (per pax) – P 200/person (The entrance fee entitles the guest for the free use of the swimming pool as well as the children’s playground. Children 2 years old and below need not pay the entrance fee. More than 2 years old children are charged the same as adults.
CAMPUESTOHAN HIGHLAND RESORT FEATURED ATTRACTIONS | RATES
- Zipline – P200.00/pax
- Rope Course- P200.00/pax
- Sky Bicycle-P 100.00/pax (one-way)
- Horseback Riding – P100.00/pax (15 minutes)
- Hamster Wheel – P 100.00/pax
- Grand Carousel – P 30.00/pax
- Mini Train – P 30.00/pax
- Cable Paraglide- P 250.00/pax
- Viking Ride – P 30.00/pax
- Walking Dinosaur-P30.00/pax
- Basketball Shootout -P 35.00/pax
Please note that you need to wear sports/rubber shoes in all of the featured attractions. If you are unable to bring one with you, shoe rentals with free socks are available. Shoe Rental P 50.00 / Person ( Comes with one free pair of socks)
- Big Cottage ( Can accommodate 20 pax ) – P 1,200.00
- Small Cottage (Can accommodate 15 pax) – P 700.00
- Wave Pool Cottage (Can accommodate 15 pax) – P 700.00
CAMPUESTOHAN HIGHLAND RESORT ROOM RATES | OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS
- Raphaella Mill Presidential Suite – P15,000.00/night (good for 4 pax) | Accommodation comes with free entrance fees; free breakfast
- Mammoth Room– P9,500.00/night (good for 10 pax) | Accommodation comes with free entrance fee and free breakfast)
- Junior Suite -P12,000.00/night (good for 4 pax) | Accommodation comes with free entrance fees and free breakfast
- Dino Park Room – P4,000.00/night (Good for 4pax) |Accommodation comes with free entrance fees and free breakfast
- Dino Park Room – P6,000.00/night (Good for 6pax)
- Dino Park Room – P9,000.00/night (Good for 10pax) | Accommodation comes with a free entrance fee and free breakfast for 10pax
- Raphaella Windmill – Regular Room- P8,500.00/night( Good for 6 persons) | Accommodation comes with free entrance fees and free breakfast
- Indian Village ( Accommodation comes with Free entrance fees and breakfast for 6 persons)
Teepee Hut Family Room – P 5,000.00
Teepee Hut Suite Room -P 6,000.00
- Raphaella Windmill Basement/Barkadahan Room -P500.00/head (non-aircon, Minimum of 15Pax, Maximum of 24 Pax;- free entrance fees)
- King Kong Room-P 6,000.00( Free entrance fee and breakfast for 6 persons)
- Log Cabin-Good for 3 persons – P 3,000.00 ( Accommodation comes with free entrance fee and breakfast for 3 persons)
- Log Cabin -Good for 4 persons– P 4,000.00( Accommodation comes with free entrance fee and breakfast for 4 persons)
- Log Cabin-Good for 5 persons– P 5,000.00 ( Accommodation comes with free entrance fee and breakfast for 5 persons)
- Bonita Hut – P 3,500.00 with Aircon (inclusive of free entrance & free breakfast for 4 persons)
- Extra person only (no extra bed) – P300.00/night (exclusive of breakfast)
- Extra person with extra bed – P500.00/night (exclusive of breakfast)
HOW TO GET TO CAMPUESTOHAN HIGHLAND RESORT
The place can be accessed by private vehicles. For those who don’t have the car, you may reach the place via a SHUTTLE SERVICE.
Campuestohan Shuttle Schedule: (Daily)
Bacolod (Imart) to Campuestohan Resort Morning Schedules: 7:00 AM | 8:00 AM | 9:00 AM | 10:00 AM | 11:00 AM
Afternoon Schedules: 1:00 PM | 2:00 PM | 3:00 PM Campuestohan Resort to Bacolod (Imart) Morning Schedules: 7:00 AM | 8:00 AM | 9:00 AM | 10:00 AM | 11:00 AM
Afternoon Schedules: 1:00 PM | 2:00 PM | 3:00 PM | 4:00 PM | 5:00 PM Imart(Caltex Gas Station) is conveniently located right in front of Mc Donald (East) P 60.00/Person (First Come, First Serve Basis) You may contact the management for special trip arrangements at 0977 804 0808
CAMPUESTOHAN HIGHLAND RESORT ADDRESS AND CONTACT NUMBERS:
Campuestohan Highland Resort, Sitio Campuestohan, Brgy. Cabatangan, Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Telephone : +63-915 211 1406 | +63-34 702 0964 | +63-917 300 5007
Negros Occidental Essential Guides
- Negros Occidental Travel Travel Guide
- 5-Day Northern Negros Travel Guide
- Bacolod Travel Guide
- 12 Things to do in Bacolod City
- 3-day Bacolod City Travel Guide and Itinerary
- Talisay Travel Guide
- Silay Travel Guide
- Sagay Travel Guide
- San Carlos Travel Guide
- Don Salvador Benedicto Travel Guide
- Murcia Travel Guide
- Bago City Travel Guide
- Escalante Travel Guide
- Hinigaran Travel Guide
- Victorias Travel Guide
- Sipalay Travel Guide
If I were a teacher in a class and I would want to bring my students in a field trip. I would pick a destination to Campuestuhan resort in Talisay City, because Campuestuhan resort is budget friendly and there are a lot of many wonderful places and interesting sculptures that you can take a photo with your group and friends. Campuestuhan is a wide place that has a lot of pools, you can just go and swim anywhere you want. By the look of every angles of the resort, you can surely assure that all of the students will enjoy during their stay. But unfortunately, the behavioral problems that we might encounter during this are as follows:
1. If the parents wont allow the students
2. The resort is budget friendly for some but not for all
3. Worried about getting the students involved in a accident
Pair: Jessa Cajucson
Good evening po,
Pwede Po ba kami mka pa reserved Ng Bonita Hat Room Bali tomorrow Po kami mka punta diyaan.. ok lng Po ba na pag dating ba namin babayaran Ang kuwarto?
I really love your photography. You have done a great job on it. Nice place. thanks for sharing.
Is it okey to bring food?
My room po ba good for two lng? planning palng po naman mga july 9 to 10 pp sana?
We like to have a reservation for a log cabin on may 5,2019..2 nights only. We are 5 adult guests.pls tx me the details for payment of our reservation fee. Thanks..
The place itself is beautiful but public restrooms are smelly, dirty, the faucets not working, no running water. I came from the state’s and im.very disappointed when I saw it. To the management, fix it.
plan to go to campuestohan tomorrow June 16 with my 3 girls ages 14,10 and 8. may available pa po bang bonita hut. if may available pa can we make a reservation for 1 night only. been calling the number listed above but not available. just want to know if confirmed ang reservation ko.. please email me
Hi, anyone can share to me how to get here? I am from Cebu and I am planning to bring a car since may kids na kasama.
Any friendly commenters who can share to me how to go to this beautiful place? I am from Cebu and would like to bring a car since I’ll be having kids with me. Gusto ko sana itreat ang kid ng boyfie ko here.
Thank you ahead! 🙂
We are from Manila and would like to book for #2 Bonita huts on May 31, 2018 overnight stay, Kindly advice which flight to take and if there are available bonita huts on said dates. Thanks!
Hi, im from cebu and dont personally know the blogger, but some said you cant book a room online, only when you get there and be there early morning. From cebu , you may take a bus ride to toledo, from toledo you take lite ferry via toledo bacolod, from bacolod u take the route San basta hindi ung escalante route.. Hehe limot q ung name
Been trying to call the said numbes but all of then are not available. How can i book some rooms for my family this coming may 13-16 . Please i am asking for help. Tnx so much
may room po na good for 2 persons lng po
Do you have an All In Package (included flights)? We are planning to go there and we are from Manila. Plesse reply ASAP with the price and what is included on the Package.
Hi would like to inquire room for 9 persons on oct 9 overnight only.
Hi. Magkano po ba pamasahe from Bacolod Gallery of masks to Campuestohan?
Hi puwede po ba na ma send nyo ang pic ng cottage na good for 20 person yong tag 1000 pesos ty
Hi, we would like to make a reservation on your room on April 19, 2017 (1 room only). We will have an overnight stay on that day. Can you call/email us for confirmation.
Hi Emma kindly make your booking straight to the resort. We provided information above:)
Wonderful place for family and friends .
Wow. …nice place for the family. …..
I went there and its amazing campervan, i really love the fresh air and i wish to go back there with my family very soon.
This day full of adventure we increase our adrenaline with the adventure tour of canyoning in the Lost Canyon. This tour includes safety equipment and professional guides. You will cross and descend 4 different water and air. We also have prepare some surprises during the tour. After this tour, we have a typical lunch for you to enjoy. Afternoon at leisure.
Nice place to bring your kids and the kids at heart. Thanks for the breakdown of the rates. 🙂
Look comfortable. Really designed for a family. There is plenty of fun and relax at Compuestohan highland resort. Price list fit on beauty resort as well. Good
It looks like a really nice place for a family bonding! They have everything in there!
I’ve always wanted to be here! It’s just a boat away from my city. My cousin went here last week though and they had a great time!
I’ve heard so much about this place! It would really be awesome to take my kids there. My sons would be thrilled to see the characters. Those log houses also look intriguing!
I’ve heard so much about campuestohan highlad resort. They views are just amazing. I should include this in my to visit list.
Wow, this place looks like a really fun place to go with the family. I love the view of the mountain plus there’s so much to do. The prices are not bad either. It’s just too bad it’s so far from where we are!
Waoh, what an amazing adventure! Beautiful place with beautiful people.
Thanks for sharing.