Stonepeak Cafe, Don Salvador Benedicto
STONEPEAK CAFE DON SALVADOR BENEDICTO + TOURIST ATTRACTION
One of the newest attractions in Negros Occidental is the Stonepeak Cafe, Don Salvador Benedicto located in Km 45. . Apart from the beds of clouds, you will be seeing early in the morning, and late afternoon especially during south monsoon months, you will be treated by the spectacular view of the mountains and chilly fresh mountain breeze while enjoying your meal in the area.
Must read: Don Salvador Benedicto Travel Guide
This stone house serves as the focal point of Stonepeak Cafe, Don Salvador Benedicto. This also serves as a beautiful backdrop for a photoshoot especially during early morning or late afternoon.
Tips When Visiting the Stonepeak Cafe, Don Salvador Benedicto
- Weekdays can be too crowded, so if you can, it would be best to visit during weekdays.
- Stonepeak Cafe, Don Salvador Benedicto is more dramatic and relaxing in the morning and late afternoon. I am pretty sure, the view of the sunset is charming in the area.
- While you can walk from the highway to reach the place, it would be best to bring your own car. They have a parking space inside the vicinity, but during weekdays you will be forced to park your car outside in a private parking area for a fee of PHP 20.00.
- Don’t expect too much about their food offering of Stonepeak Cafe, Don Salvador Benedicto. It is not really that bad, but nothing spectacular as well. The food is reasonably priced also. Contrary to the negative reviews of their service on their Facebook Page, their staff is friendly and okay. Perhaps, they are overbooked during the weekends, and their team is not enough, hence the delayed service.
- Don’t expect too much about the features of the place. It is not really that big, with some pine trees in some area and one stone house that is not even open for the public. However, the spectacular view of the mountain is really worth visiting.
- If you are driving from Bacolod City, it would be best to start your trip early so that you still have the chance to visit other attractions.
- You will need sunscreen when visiting during noontime.
- Mobile signal is good at Stonepeak Cafe, Don Salvador Benedicto, so you can upload your photos anytime or make a call with no hassle.
- There is an entrance fee of PHP 50.00/person.
The view could be glaring during noontime. Hence it is best to visit the place when to sun is not at its peak.
Things To See and Do at Stonepeak Cafe and Neighboring Area
- Take a lot of photos and selfies. This can also be one great place for a prenuptial photoshoot.
- Dine-in and enjoy the view at Stonepeak Cafe, Don Salvador Benedicto.
- Shop for ornamental plants along the highway of Don Salvador Benedicto
- Strike a pose in the middle of the road lined with beautiful pine trees. Just be very cautious of the vehicles passing.
- Visit neighboring tourist spots like Jomax Peak.
- Buy fresh fruits and veggies sold along the highway. The Pineapples of Don Salvador Benedicto are sweet and cheap.
- if you will be driving your car, Don Salvador Benedicto offers breathtaking views that you will surely enjoy. You can also stop anytime to take some photos or try some restaurants found along with some strategic areas in the place.
One of the features of Don Salvador Benedicto is the pine trees beautifully lined along the highway. During rainy days, this area is even greener and more beautiful.
How to Get to Stonepeak Cafe, Don Salvador Benedicto
If you’re coming from Cebu:
Head to Cebu South Terminal and take a bus going to Bacolod City via Don Salvador Benedicto. Tell the driver to drop you off at Km 45. The signage on the side of the road is quite small. From the highway, you need to walk to reach the area.
If you’re coming from Bacolod:
The Stonepeak Cafe, Don Salvador Benedicto has a bonfire area. I will surely try to visit the place again late in the afternoon until dusk to see its different charm.
Nearby Attractions of Stonepeak Cafe, Don Salvador Benedicto
Mountain View Resort, Bar and Resturant
One restaurant in Don Salvador Benedicto which offers great vista apart from food is the Mountain View Resort, Bar and Restaurant.
Ornamental Plants Along the Highway
One of the main reasons why I love visiting Don Salvador Benedicto is to buy some ornamental plants sold along the road of the place. Because of the cold temperature of the area, people easily grow plants which are also one of their main livelihood in the area.
So if you visit Stonepeak Cafe, Don Salvador Benedicto and you love plants, it is the best time to bring home some.
Rice Terraces in Don Salvador Benedicto
This rice terraces in Don Salvador Benedicto can also be seen when you are at the Stonepeak Cafe. However, the viewing deck at the Lions Park offers a better vista. The place also looks greener during rainy days.
St. Padre Pio’s Garden
Adjuscent to the Lions Park, you will find the gate for the St. Padre Pio’s Garden. The place of meditation offers the life sizes station of the cross beautifully installed along the hillside.
Don Salvador Benedicto Lions Park
Just along the highway on your way to Stonepeak Cafe, Don Salvador Benedicto, you can easily spot the Lions Park with its huge monument. Beside the monument is a viewing deck wherein riders would normally stop for a short photo op.
The Rapha Valley is a popular wellness destination located in Don Salvador Benedicto. The place has overnight accommodations for their guests. They also offer detox program and organic food.
A visit to this place is also a good segway for your Stonepeak Cafe, Don Salvador Benedicto visit.
For more read: Rapha Valley
Negros Occidental Essential Guides
- Negros Occidental Travel Travel Guide
- 5-Day Northern Negros Travel Guide
- Bacolod Travel Guide
- 12 Things to do in Bacolod City
- 3-day Bacolod City Travel Guide and Itinerary
- Talisay Travel Guide
- Silay Travel Guide
- Manapla Travel Guide
- San Carlos Travel Guide
- Murcia Travel Guide
- Bago City Travel Guide
- Escalante Travel Guide
- Hinigaran Travel Guide
- Sipalay Travel Guide
- Victorias City Travel Guide
- Kabankalan Travel Guide