East Coast White Sand Resort
EAST COAST WHITE SAND RESORT, ANDA, BOHOL
Travelling expands our perspective and widens our horizon. It gives us an air of fresh breathe, enabling us to move forward in life in a much enthusiastic and lively way. I’ve been to a lot of places based on my personal experience; one area is unique than the other. There is no such thing as “totally the same” place. One of the areas that I got the chance to visit is the island of Bohol. So far, this is perhaps one of the most enticing and exciting family vacations I ever had. We stayed at the East Coast White Sand Resort. Well, this is a heaven on earth. Would you like to know more about this place? Go ahead and read the rest of this article.
Located at the Candabong, Anda Bohol, the East Coast White Sand Resort can give you an ultimate vacation that you might have been dreaming of. With the number of things to do and experience here, I am sure that you will find your stay here as something delightful and pleasurable.
May it is the pool or the jacuzzi, all of these are reserved just for you! Adults and kids alike would enjoy these fantastic water activities. Spend some time swimming time, flaunt your stroke skills, and immerse yourself into the fresh cold water.
Sunrise or sunset sightseeing? The East Coast White Sand Resort is a perfect viewing deck for some serene moment. Just spot the exact sunrise or sunset time and sit tight and be ready to be amazed by the scenic view. This is a spectacular view to behold.
A vacation without food trip is not complete! So, make sure that you include a restaurant stop in the East Coast White Sand Resort. The staff there are very accommodating in serving your palatable meals. The foods and drinks that they offer are sumptuous enough to make you crave for more.
Standard rooms for couples as well as family rooms are available for bookings at East Coast White Sand Resort. If you would like to spend the night here to enjoy all the resort has to offer fully, you may do so. I would suggest that you get the family room since it has a sort of balcony facing the beach. This allows you to see a fantastic view every time you wakes up.
- Day tours are also available for as low as 500php. The 300php from that entrance fee is still consumable.
- The beach in front of East Coast White Sand Resort is short, so, swimming time is suited every afternoon while cliff jumping is suitable for morning time. Preferably when the waves are quite calm and reasonable.
- Heading in the resort might be tricky since it is quite far from the highway. You have to be cautious about the tarp along the road to serve as your guide.
- There are no available stores nearby. So, make sure that you are bringing everything that you need. Of course, the place has a restaurant.
- A cave inside the resort is also accessible for some adventure.
The East Coast White Sand Resort might be a bit far from the highway, but I can assure you that as you go here, it will make all the travel time so worth it! It is indeed a paradise here on earth that all should be able to visit. Have a Happy Trip!
HOW TO GET THERE EAST COAST WHITE SAND RESORT
PLANE: East Coast White Sand Resort is located at the eastern part of Bohol. Guests in international flights shall book a domestic flight from Manila to Tagbilaran.
SEA: Those originating at Cebu International Airport, proceed either to PIER 1 for OCEANJET FASTCRAFT or PIER 4 for SUPERCAT FASTCRAFT or WESSAM fast craft bound for Tagbilaran City Bohol. As of the moment, the last craft from Cebu to Tagbilaran leaves at 6:30 in the evening via WESSAM. Please keep in mind that schedules of fast craft changes without prior notice. To ensure that a trip is available please contact the following numbers:
SUPERCAT : tel 038-501 8380 or 032-2337000
WESSAM: tel 038- 501 8223
OCEAN JET: tel 032-255 0115 or 032-255 7560
From Tagbilaran, you can take the bus going to Guindulman for PHP 110.00 and from Guindulman, you can rent a Habal Habal to bring you there for PHP 100/person.
MORE TRAVEL GUIDES
- CEBU CITY, PHILIPPINES TOURIST ATTRACTIONS
- THE HAPPY TRIP’S SWEET EXPERIENCE AT THE SUGAR BEACH, SIPALAY
- CAMIGUIN ISLAND TRAVEL GUIDE | TOURIST SPOTS
- GLAN SARANGANI TRAVEL GUIDE | BEACH RESORTS
- PERTH PARADISE RESORT, SIPALAY TRAVEL GUIDE
- NATAASAN BEACH RESORT SIPALAY, NEGROS OCCIDENTAL
- SIARGAO RESORTS AND HOTEL
- ANDA BOHOL TRAVEL GUIDE | TOURIST ATTRACTIONS
- ANTIQUE TOURIST SPOTS | 20 THINGS TO DO
- TAIPEI TAIWAN TRAVEL GUIDE
- PANGLAO ISLAND, BOHOL TRAVEL GUIDE
- PUNING HOT SPRING TRAVEL GUIDE
- PATTAYA BEACH TOURIST SPOTS
- GUINTUBDAN MOUNTAIN RESORT, LA CARLOTA CITY TRAVEL GUIDE
- SANCTUARY OF TRUTH | PATTAYA ATTRACTION