SIARGAO RESORTS AND HOTEL
It’s Time to Book a Siargao Resort and Cross Off the Island From Your Bucket List
Here’s a list of Siargao Resorts and Hotel as well as reasons why you should visit the island.
Book your Siargao Resorts Room Now, for these Reasons
Popularized for its large rolling waves which earned it the moniker “Surfing Capital of the Philippines,” the place has become the hotspot for water sports activities, specifically surfing.
But Siargao, as an island destination, is more than just about riding boards atop moving sea crests or engaging in any other activity that fits the beach and the open seas. It is also many things else, all of which compel enough to visit.
It’s not yet as crowded as Boracay or Palawan, so there’s plenty of Siargao resorts to accept you
Considered “less touristy” than the likes of the often-crowded places like Boracay or Palawan, Siargao provides enough space for visitors who prefer an almost exclusive vacation experience. A perfect place to go for soul-searching and finding solace from the vibrant world—a kind of temporary sanctuary for peace.
There are plenty of Siargao resorts and Fantastic white beaches to see
As an island that is yet to be flocked by venturing tourists, Siargao harbors some of the most untouched seashores out there. Featuring white sands and clear waters that are that preserved by almost sheer isolation, the beaches at the island are at the top of the game.
A close-to-nature experience
While the amazing beaches and the seawater are indeed two of Siargao’s most prominent strengths as a tourist destination, there is also another part of the island that is also as appealing—the landscape itself.
The terrain is one thing in this context, but it also speaks more of how nature manifests it. Thanks to the abundance of verdant plants and trees. These add beautiful color to the overall view of the island. Only, if you like being with nature, it cannot get any better than Siargao.
Be amazed at the Sohoton Caves
Venturing into the rocky formations of the Sohoton Caves is not easy. Given the long travel time by boat from the nearest village and the specific condition that it has to be low tide. But those who do manage to enter its premise will find themselves in a place of wonder and mystique. This is due to the many and different grottos, formed after years and years of being exposed to elements.
The mesmerizing “Cloud 9.”
To be in Siargao is to be a witness to a panoramic view of some of the most breath-taking formation of clouds there is in the planet, which the locals appropriately dubbed the “Cloud 9”. Adding more to the astonishment is the surface of the waters below which, at certain times of the day, provide a visible mirror and mimicking what transpires from the sky.
Undeniably, it is the surfing
What is the point of the Siargao’s label as a “surfing capital” if not for people to experience its rolling waters while riding aboard? Meet surfing enthusiast in your chosen Siargao resort or hotel.
The best time to visit the island to encounter its tall waves is between September to March and is a time where surfers tend to flock the beach. But whether you are thinking of learning how to surf first-time or already an experienced person of the sport, there’s no better time to be in Siargao than today. Book your Siargao resort room now.
List of Siargao Resorts
Listed below are lists of Siargao Resorts grouped according to price ranged. To book, simply click on the name/link of the resort below.
Please take note that prices may change without notice.
Villa Solaria Resort
Siargao Resorts: Budget: PH 1,000 and below
- Villa Solaria Resort, Philippines
- Tres Islas Hostel, Philippines
- Pan de Sal Private room (share CR)
- Siargao Swell
Pesangan Surfcamp Hotel
Siargao Resorts: Budget: PH 1,001 up to 2,000
- Pesangan Surfcamp Hotel, Philippines
- Club Tara Resort
- Soeliana Resort – Philippines
- Bonilla’s Apartment
- Siargao Corner Homestay
- Pan de Coco House (aircon), Philippines
- Cocotel Rooms Ronaldo’s Inn
- Bonzu Homestay
- Tarzans Beach Resort
- Dream Getaway @ Siargao Islands – Bayai#2
- Leu Leu Homestay
- Janna’s Place
- Cavys Homestay1
Patrick on the Beach Resort
Siargao Resorts: Budget: PH 2,001-3,000
- 2 studios near Center Beach and Surf spot, Siargao Islands, Philippines
- Patrick On The Beach Resort
- Don Remegio Villas
- Strangers Inn&Bar (room#7), Siargao Islands, Philippines
- Siargao Latitude 10
- La Luna Island Resort
- Gana Siargao Island Resort
- Jadestar Lodge
- GMV Apartment
La Luna Island Resort
More Popular Posts
- NEGROS OCCIDENTAL TRAVEL GUIDE + ATTRACTIONS
- NATAASAN BEACH RESORT SIPALAY, NEGROS OCCIDENTAL
- SIARGAO TOURIST SPOTS | THINGS TO DO
- MACAU TOUR FOR FREE | TOURIST ATTRACTIONS
- SIPAWAY ISLAND, SAN CARLOS CITY TRAVEL GUIDE
- PANGLAO ISLAND, BOHOL TRAVEL GUIDE
- BATANGAS TOURIST SPOTS | TRAVEL GUIDE
- 14 THINGS TO DO IN OSLOB, CEBU | TOURIST ATTRACTIONS + TRAVEL GUIDE
- PANGASINAN TRAVEL GUIDE |TOURIST ATTRACTIONS, BUDGET HOTELS
- 16 SOUTH CEBU TOURIST SPOTS + SINULOG FESTIVAL
- SUBIC TOURIST SPOTS | TRAVEL GUIDE 2019(Opens in a new browser tab)
- SEOUL SOUTH KOREA TRAVEL GUIDE + THINGS TO DO
- SHOPPING GUIDE IN HO CHI MINH CITY, VIETNAM
- ANTIQUE TRAVEL GUIDE | TOURIST ATTRACTIONS, BUDGET RESORTS
- SIQUIJOR RESORTS, HOTELS | ACCOMMODATION GUIDE
- GUIMARAS ISLAND | TRAVEL GUIDE + ITINERARY, BUDGET